Thursday, March 4, 2010

Retro Woodland Cuties


I love working with Vintage or Retro images.  They are just so sweet and cute and sweet and cute
This kitschy retro card is so happy and I smile each time I walk by it!  I made it last night using one of my favorite images (I've included it here in the blog, so you can print and use it too!)

I've embellished it using the Sassafras Lass Hog Heaven line, some ribbon and a Vintage style button.  There's also space on the Happy Birthday tag to write the recipient's name.


Here is the JPEG for all of you if you're feeling in the mood for some retro crafting:

If you'd like to experiment more with digital collages, please stop by my other Etsy shop, Collage Crazy, at:


Now that my eBay store is closed, I'll be spending more time doing what I enjoy most ~ crafting!  I'll be offering lots of new collages there (as well as here on the blog) in the coming weeks.

Tomorrow is the drawing for my first giveaway! 
Last call for candy! 
I'm so excited about it!  Now is the time to put your name in there, if you haven't already.  It is open to anyone ~ no matter your country!  I'll ship it to England, China, New Guinea...even Canada!  :)

No comments: