Saturday, October 23, 2010

Birthday Girl

I recently made this birthday card for a very special 4-yr-old.  I thought the image looked just like her, so I was excited to make this unique greeting for her. 

I was also in the middle of moving, so I only had about 1/2 my scrapbook supplies on hand (how did I make it through without my goodies, you ask?  It wasn't easy!)

I had no access to buttons, brads or ribbon, so I had to be a bit creative.  :) 
I went a little Stickles crazy here and then embellished the card with tons of flowers and rhinestones.  The scalloped ovals and swirls in the corners are from the Storybook Cricut cartridge.

2 comments:

Addicted Scrapper said...

This is gorgeous you did an amazing job!!!!!!!!!! I adore it

Genevieve said...

Thank you so much! I'm delighted that you love it!

XOXO
Genevieve