Saturday, January 28, 2012

Soup for the (Crafting) Soul


I saw the Homemade 6 Bean Soup line from Jillibean Soup this week and just had to have it!

I dug up some pictures I had of me crafting away from a few years ago.  Scrapbooking is such a huge part of my life and I wanted to have fun with the handmade, crafty feel of this paper line.

I had lots of fun with this one and was able to layer tons of embellishments
(which always makes me feel justified in my scrapbook spending. 
See honey, I do need all of these things!)


I used some great K and Co die-cuts that have been in my 'random stuff' drawer for years,
 along with LOTS of glittery cardstock flowers.




Here's a quick look at the Jillian Bean Soup collection, too.  It's super cute!



Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

xoxo
Genevieve



No comments: