Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Birthday Cocktail For You!


Happy hour cocktails for a happy birthday!

My work buddy loves the retro and Vintage style cards I make,
so I wanted to do something extra special for her this week.

I started with this fabulous balloon/music note sheet from Glitz Design
(I've been waiting to use it for over a year!)

I found some of these chipboard frames a little while back and painted this one a yellow gold to match the tones in this Vintage image.  The frame was a perfect fit!


Clusters of embellishments really make a card (or layout) stand out. 
Here I used several crocheted flowers, a fabric brad, hand-tied button and two pins.


Inside the card, I used a journal frame from Cosmo Cricket and stamped "Happy Birthday" on it, along with some flowers (there are tiny rhinestones in the center of each one, too).

Thanks for stopping in!  Happy Crafting!

xoxo
Genevieve

No comments: