Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sales Material


One of my favorite things about being a sales manager at Red Lion is that I can stretch my creativity when it comes to client gifts.

I am in the process of signing a contract with a quilting convention and am giving them a site tour Monday morning.

Now, I don't quilt myself, but I do love fabric!  I decided to make this embroidery hoop fiber art for my client.  I'm putting it in the room, along with cookies and a welcome card for check-in tomorrow.


I used some fun fabric that I found at JoAnn.  I attached some Steam-A-Seam to the red fabric and then hand-cut the pattern from the Red Lion logo that I printed on to paper. 


I taped the paper to the back of my red fabric, put it against the window and traced it with a black marker. Then, I cut it by hand.


After that, I ironed the pieces to the white fabric. The Steam-A-Seam bonded them together so I didn't have to stitch it at all. Super easy!


I can't WAIT to hear about how it goes over tomorrow - wish me luck!!

xoxo
Genevieve
Bella Stitchery

No comments: